I’m in Sioux Falls today (Thursday, 10.23) and tomorrow at a “Churches Planting Churches” conference. I’m speaking about Jacob’s Well as a congregation that was launched by another church two years ago (Bethlehem Lutheran Church) and as a church that is launching a new church. We are planning our establishment of a second site in 2009). But while I’m sharing some of our learnings I am mostly just trying to learn everything I can. Keep me and all these people thinking brave thoughts about birthing new churches in many and various ways. Thanks!
- 20,900 hits
- In your Comfort Zone? It's time to grow!
- Jesus' Work
- The Elephant in the Room - Week 2 Text Messages & Notes
- Faith in Everyday Life
- The Elephant in the Room - Week 1 Text Messages
- Relationships instead of Church?
- Notes taken while re-inventing church - 04
- Notes taken while re-inventing church – 03
- Notes taken while re-inventing church – 02
- God intended rape? Really?